Looking at the stats for my blog, I was amused by some of the things people have run searches for recently that have led them here. (Something that generally amuses my friend Richie also, leading me to name these posts for him.)
- telling a story as we paint
- solar system in my pocket — Is that a solar sys… Ah, never mind
- my first time goint to a southern baptist church
- apple logo haircut — I’m pretty sure this is awesome
- angry birds redxpink fan fiction — I’m pretty sure this is horrible
- falling person
- lego mucens that is gumboll — Couldn’t have said it better myself.
- equipment of music studio public domain — Don’t turn to me for music-making advice.
- as if he is trying to
- why do we explore? for kids — The incredibly well-voice answer
- why do we explore kids — Take out that one word “for,” and suddenly we’re Michael Jackson
- first black mayor of indianola ms — Don’t think I ever wrote about this, but it was Arthur Marble
- nasa huntsville improv — This is possibly the best search ever
- daily hitt 30 day challenge — I don’t know what this challenge entails, but everyone should do it
- david hitt and tyson — Which Tyson? Mike? Neil? Chicken? This could be widely different posts.
- david hitt 1776 — In which I earn independence for America
Filed under: Editorial |